Chicken Milanese, fettuccine, heirloom cherry tomato relish, basil cream sauce.
This dinner is ready in less than fifteen minutes.
How To Prepare.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your pasta pot, filled with water on the stove-top and turn the burner to high heat, bring water to boil. While water is boiling move to the next step.
- Place the medium sauté pan on the stove-top, pour oil into the pan, then turn the burner to high heat. Place breaded chicken into sauté pan and sear both sides of the chicken for 1 minute for each side.
- After the chicken has been seared, remove the chicken from the pan and place it onto the oven-safe baking sheet. Add lemons slices on top of the chicken and place the baking sheet in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for a total of 8 minutes.
- While chicken is in the oven, place a small amount of oil into the small sauté pan, and place it on the stove-top burner set to medium-high heat.
- Once the new sauté pan is hot, add the tomato relish ingredients to the heated pan and sauté for a total of 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, add the balsamic vinegar and sauté the balsamic as it reduces to a glaze. Once glazed, remove from the heat and place on the stove with burners off. You will be adding the cooked pasta into this pan to absorb this sauce.
- Place the second medium sauté pan to a stove-top burner, turn the heat set to low heat.
- Place the fresh pasta into the boiling pasta pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the pasta has cooked, strain it, and add it to the sauté pan with sauce (step 6 above).
- Please ensure to completely cover the pasta with the sauce, then set aside and get ready to plate.
DESIGN YOUR PLATE
- Place pasta at the center of the plate.
- Set Chicken on top of the pasta.
- Lay the slices of lemon on top of the chicken.
- Spoon on the heirloom tomato relish, then serve!
Plate and serve.