USDA prime grade filet mignon, cocoa-espresso dusted, finished with chipotle- melba-demi and baby carrots
This dinner is ready in less than fifteen minutes.
How To Prepare.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. While the oven preheats, place a sauté pan on a stovetop burner and set the burner to high heat.
3. Drizzle a little oil on the beef then generously cover with the provided rub.
4. Add a small amount of oil to the preheated sauté pan, then sear the filet on all sides.
5. Once the filet is browned on all sides, place on a baking sheet, then place in the preheated oven to complete cooking. Cooking times and degrees of you may wish to cook your steaks listed below.
- Rare: 3 minutes each side
- Medium -rare: 4 minutes each side
- medium: 5 minutes each side
- Medium-well: 6 minutes each side
- Well: 7 Minutes each side.
6. While beef is cooking, reheat the chipotle-melba-demi sauce in the same pan that the filet was seared in. Once demi is heated, set it to the side for service.
Vegetable & Starch Preparation
7. Place the vegetables provided on a baking sheet and then place the baking sheet in the oven (which should be preheated to 400 degrees) for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Place the provided starch on a baking sheet pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until your desired temperature has been reached.
9. Once the beef has been cooked to your desired temperature, remove from oven and allow to them rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
Design your plate
1. Spoon the starch into the center of your dinner plate.
2. Place the filet on top of the starch.
3. Arrange the roasted vegetables around the filet.
4. Complete dish by drizzling the demi sauce on top of the filet and around the plate.
Plate and serve.