Ricotta, Spinach, and Mushroom Stuffed Breaded Eggplant Rollatini, Homemade Marinara, Sauteed Spinach, Balsamic Reduction
This dinner is ready in less than fifteen minutes.
How To Prepare.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the rollatini onto a baking sheet tray and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While the rollatini is baking, place a saute pan on a stove-top burner set to med/high heat. Add the marinara to the pan and bring to a light simmer. Then set aside for plating.
- Place a second saute pan on a stove top burners and set to med/high heat. Add the pre-sauteed spinach to this burner and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until completely heated through. When the spinach has reached your desired temperature, set aside for plating.
DESIGN YOUR PLATE
- Take your 4oz ladle and pour the marinara into the center of your pate, then moving in a circular motion, spread the sauce all the way to the lip of the plate.
- Place the sauteed spinach in the center of the plate, then top with the eggplant rollatini.
- To complete the plate, drizzle around with the balsamic reduction.
Plate and serve.