1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the par-cooked chicken breast onto the baking sheet tray, then insert the baking sheet into the oven. Cook for a total of 15 minutes or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
3. While the chicken is in the oven, place two sauce pots on a stovetop burner and set the burner to medium-high heat. Add the provided mash potatoes to one pot, and the chicken gravy to the other.
4. Make sure to bring the chicken gravy to a boil then turn the heat down to a simmer so as to keep the gravy warm until you are ready to serve.
5. Heat the mashed potatoes until it reaches a temperature of at least 165 degrees F. If you wish, you can add a little water or milk to the mashed potatoes. No more than a 1/2 of a cup.
6. Place the broccolini on the baking sheet tray along with the chicken when there are only 5 minutes left of cooking for the chicken.