1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, while the oven is preheating place a saute pan on a stovetop burner set to medium heat.
2. While the pan is preheating spay salmon (skinless side) w. cooking spray, oil or water; then with your hand place the pistachio crust onto the same side.
3. Place a small amount of oil into the saute pan, then add the salmon to the pan crust; side down. Sear salmon on both sides for 2 minutes.
4. Once the salmon has been seared, place the salmon and fingerling potatoes on to a baking sheet and place into the oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. While salmon and potatoes are cooking in the oven, place a new saute pan on the stovetop burner set to medium/ high heat and add sauteed swiss chard to reheat. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes
6. After the swiss chard is reheated to your desired temperature, set aside for plating.
7. Place a new saute pan on to the stovetop set to low/medium heat. Add the beurre blanc sauce to the saute pan, stir until liquefied.