Ricotta-wild mushroom stuffed ravioli, walnut sun-dried tomato pesto cream, cherry tomatoes, sauteed spinach, mushrooms.
Ricotta-wild mushroom stuffed ravioli.
This dinner is ready in less than fifteen minutes.
How To Prepare.
1. Place a medium pot filled with water on your stovetop burner set to high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water comes to a boil, add the fresh mushroom stuffed ravioli and allow it to cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. While the ravioli are cooking, take a large saute pan and place it on your stovetop burner. Add the pesto cream sauce, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and sauteed spinach. Cook on medium-high heat until the sauce is slightly reduced.
4. After the ravioli have completed cooking, remove them from the pot with a strainer, then place them into the pan with the reduced sauce. Gently stir the ravioli in the sauce to ensure they are completely coated. Then set aside for plating.
DESIGN YOUR PLATE
1. Spoon out your ravioli and place onto your serving plate.
2. Spoon the sauce over the ravioli, ensure to evenly coat them.
3. Serve and enjoy.
Plate and serve.